We interrupt this sewing blog for.....Spring!

I just have to depart from sewing talk, and share some images from my garden today.  It's just sooo beautiful.
White Bleeding Heart

Purple Tulips- these used to be solids, but now have developed feathered petal sports.

White Crabapple Tree and Purple Sandcherry-I love the contrast of these together.


Littleleaf Lilac-this is the best lilac ever- it repeat blooms in the summer

Charles Joly Lilac-outstanding French lilac variety that never fails to produce big, beautiful blooms.


Sensation Lilac- a stunning bicolored hybrid- has little lilac smell.


Lavender Azalea


Flower Arrangement by my daughter

Hope your Spring is as beautiful, wherever you are!

Ann

3 comments

  1. Oh how I wish I had lilacs! These are all SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lilacs. I was out walking the other night hoping to get my braxton hicks contractions to calm down. They didn't but I did get to enjoy neighborhood lilacs that are starting to bloom. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! I wish my flowers were that gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to hear your opinions! Please share your comments here.